Help me find this todo webapp?

I'm trying to find a specific to do webapp I used a few months ago. It was of minimalist style, the main colors were red/grey/black on a white background. The main features I'm looking for (so if you know of a different one that does this, let me know) was that it was simple to add a task- you just typed it on a line, and that subtasks were also easy to add- as I recall you just hit enter for a new line and then tab to go each level deeper into tasks. I believe you could hide any sub-tasks by sort of retracting them into the top level task (if that makes sense?). Does that sound familiar to anyone? Thanks! If I remember any more details I'll update the post.
posted by jouir to Computers & Internet (5 answers total) 4 users marked this as a favorite

Teux Deux?
posted by you're a kitty! at 8:01 AM on March 3, 2011

Response by poster: Is there a way to nest tasks in Teux Deux? I haven't figured out how to do that, but if I could that would probably be the closest thing. The color scheme is certainly similar to what I remember, although it wasn't categorized into days of the week.
posted by jouir at 8:16 AM on March 3, 2011

Todoist?

super-simple entry and infinite nesting. I kind of love it, just with the guy would support it more.
posted by peachfuzz at 8:53 AM on March 3, 2011

Best answer: WorkFlowy?
posted by djb at 9:07 AM on March 3, 2011

Response by poster: I'm not sure if WorkFlowy is what I was thinking of but it serves my needs perfectly. Thanks all!
posted by jouir at 4:12 PM on March 3, 2011

« Older NYC, Off the Suggested Donation Path   |   vi delete cr Newer »