Butt Massage Needed Immediately

The recent Paula Deen thread alerted me to the existence of an actual Paula Deen Butt Massage. I must attend a friend's birthday on Friday. Is there anywhere in a 10-mile radius of Atlanta that sells it so I can buy it after work today?
posted by XQUZYPHYR to Food & Drink (4 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

Try The Fresh Market. I recall seeing Food Network products in the one in Columbus, OH.
posted by essexjan at 12:28 PM on March 2, 2011

More and more Paula Deen products (both non-perishable cookware and foodstuffs) have crept into our local WalMart. I checked online and it does not seem they list the grocery-type items. While I have never noticed her "Butt Massage" on the shelves I can personally attest to the awesomeness of some of her products found in the bakery section. I'd try a call to your local Walmart to see if they carry it there!
posted by labwench at 2:06 PM on March 2, 2011

This is probably both better named, better tasting and less commercial: http://www.buttrub.com/
posted by kjs3 at 6:19 PM on March 2, 2011

I see this at Marshalls/TJ Maxx all the time.
posted by cmgonzalez at 8:35 PM on March 2, 2011

« Older What IDEs / editors do you use for web development...   |   Help me find a cover of L'Internationale, in... Newer »