Antarctica, eh?
April 24, 2005 10:03 AM   Subscribe

Are there any agencies or organizations that hire Canadians to do IT work in Antarctica?
posted by Jairus to Work & Money (5 answers total)
Not sure about Canadians, but you might want to check this out.
posted by furtive at 10:12 AM on April 24, 2005

Response by poster: Raytheon only hires USA citizens and permanent residents.
posted by Jairus at 10:27 AM on April 24, 2005

Well, according to the Jobs in Antarctica site, you probably want to get in touch with the Canadian Polar Commission. If nothing else you can maybe email some of the people on the commission and get more information.
posted by furtive at 11:38 AM on April 24, 2005

Sorry, I meant to link to this page.
posted by furtive at 12:50 PM on April 24, 2005

Response by poster: Thanks, furtive. I've emailed Dr. Kathleen Conlan, we'll see if she can shed any light.
posted by Jairus at 1:31 PM on April 24, 2005

« Older When(ish) do Appalachian Trail walkers pass...   |   Affordable bed and breakfast, Oxford, England. Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.