Where can I find furniture hardware like in this picture?
February 18, 2011 6:39 PM   Subscribe

Where can I find furniture hardware like in this picture?

I am making a media console to look like this one:

Here (~2mb image)

Where can I find some door pulls like this? Or anything in a similar rustic-y hammered metal sort of style? I'm not having much luck looking around.

The ones in the pick are approximately 5" tall.

posted by gummo to Home & Garden (6 answers total) 6 users marked this as a favorite
So I searched for "Arts and Crafts" style door pulls and got this:



http://www.rockler.com/c/knobs-pulls.cfm which lead to http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page=16749

Searches for "Craftsmen" or "Mission" style should work too.
posted by bitdamaged at 6:48 PM on February 18, 2011

It looks like that is called a "pendant" pull.
posted by bitdamaged at 6:49 PM on February 18, 2011

hmm ... are you okay buying on the internet or are you looking for something irl? if internet = Y, try poking around this google search and see if it gets you closer!

on preview, "stickley" is another search term that works.
posted by Rube R. Nekker at 6:51 PM on February 18, 2011

Lee Valley
posted by gillianr at 6:52 PM on February 18, 2011 [1 favorite]

Rockler is a good place to start. A few more places that do Arts & Crafts cabinet hardware... I've ordered from all of the following, and each provides excellent products and service:

Lee Valley
Horton Brasses
posted by Bora Horza Gobuchul at 6:55 PM on February 18, 2011

Response by poster: Using your suggestions, I think I found something that will work great.


posted by gummo at 7:38 PM on February 18, 2011

« Older "Everything has gone from me but the certainty of...   |   Can you make my brain my screenshot? Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.