Tractor-feed paper
April 21, 2005 3:32 AM   Subscribe

Where in the UK (preferably online) can I buy tractor-fed paper for a dot-matrix printer?

I have just inherited an Epson FX-880 dot matrix printer, and amazingly it still works perfectly. I really want to keep it, since I can still buy new ribbons for just a few pounds, which makes it really good value for text-only print jobs.

But I want a stack of tractor-fed paper for it, the type that is lots of sheets joined together with perforations and holes down the sides to pull it though. (Bonus points if it has those green stripes on it too.)

My Google-fu is, however, failing me. I've tried Googling (and Froogling) for tractor paper, dot matrix paper, fanfold paper, z-fold paper, and I'm not finding anything.

You *must* be able to still buy this stuff.
posted by Mwongozi to Technology (4 answers total)
Best answer: Staples has it.
posted by punilux at 4:03 AM on April 21, 2005

(Oh, I should add that 'listing paper' was the term).
posted by punilux at 4:22 AM on April 21, 2005

Best answer: Viking as well - I've used them recently, quick, efficient and also on-line
posted by mattr at 4:37 AM on April 21, 2005

In the states, it is referred to as "computer paper." I realize that sounds vague, but that's what it says on the box.
posted by AllesKlar at 9:36 AM on April 21, 2005

« Older Interesting ways to give away many copies of the...   |   Osteopenia diet and exercise Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.