What would you name this product?
January 18, 2011 8:56 AM   Subscribe

Hello, I am looking for ideas about what would be a good name for following electronic product/video converter box (in nutshell) :- It is a small box which converts regular 2D video into 3D video and using the HDMI port on this box, this 3D video can be watched on a regular LCD TV while wearing Red-Blue glasses. The product name should be small (2 words or so), pithy, not necessarily technical jargonry, and telling about its functionality in its name (if possible). thanks, -GM.
posted by goldenmean to Technology (12 answers total)
Three Box
posted by mikepop at 9:21 AM on January 18, 2011

posted by box at 9:24 AM on January 18, 2011

Go Live
Fifth Wall (Wall 5?)
posted by misterbrandt at 9:25 AM on January 18, 2011

Maybe play up the feature that it would add 1 more "D" to the viewing experience with something like "oneTV" or "oneDerTV" (alluding to "wonder").
posted by schleppo at 9:26 AM on January 18, 2011

See 3Deepio
posted by gatsby died at 9:30 AM on January 18, 2011 [1 favorite]

Depth Charge
Eye Candy
posted by Faint of Butt at 9:37 AM on January 18, 2011

posted by fixedgear at 9:55 AM on January 18, 2011

posted by doctor_negative at 9:56 AM on January 18, 2011

posted by rhizome at 11:37 AM on January 18, 2011

posted by jaimystery at 1:37 PM on January 18, 2011

Sounds cool.

What about 3DIY?
posted by SuperNova at 10:07 PM on January 18, 2011

posted by stenseng at 11:03 AM on January 19, 2011

« Older How do I get a letter from a cardiologist...   |   Circuit/Battery combos for driving a single 5mm... Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.