plastic label wraps
April 10, 2005 5:16 PM   Subscribe

Product packaging designers: Can you tell me the name of the process in which plastic labels are heat shrunk to conform to the shape of containers like this...

Also, can perfs be incorporated near the cap area to provide a "safety/freshness" seal?
posted by sharksandwich to Media & Arts (2 answers total)
It's called 'blister packaging'.
posted by iconomy at 5:27 PM on April 10, 2005

I wish we had a 5 minute edit here - sometimes I hit post too soon. I meant to say that it is also called 'shrink wrapping'.
posted by iconomy at 5:30 PM on April 10, 2005

« Older I hope the mofo has to pick his teech up off the...   |   Googlefu needed: looking for a tanktop that has a... Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.