Where can I find a similar nutcracker?
December 14, 2010 12:47 PM   Subscribe

I'm looking for a shiny metal version of nutcracker that looks like this. I haven't been able to find it, can you help?

I've used "cylindrical" and "conical" to try to restrict my search and that hasn't worked. I know what I'm looking for exists, I have seen something like it that was advertised on Gilt. Unfortunately they don't have a search function for past sales.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you!
posted by herrtodd to Food & Drink (4 answers total)
Best answer: Could it have been a white and silver version? Using 'double lever' and 'ergonomic' seems to find a lot of red, black and white versions but I haven't seen an all silver or chrome version.
posted by iconomy at 1:33 PM on December 14, 2010

Yup - the all-black model is plastic, but the steel ones are enameled black, red or white, with a satin-finish handle.
posted by Slap*Happy at 7:07 PM on December 14, 2010

Response by poster: That's it! Thanks iconomy -- how'd you do it?
posted by herrtodd at 8:06 PM on December 14, 2010

I read the description of the one you linked to, and image googled, using the words ergonomic and nutcracker ;)
posted by iconomy at 8:37 PM on December 14, 2010

« Older Where is it beginning to look a lot like Christmas...   |   Repeat outside wifi inside. Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.