Gel La Toe
December 14, 2010 9:54 AM   Subscribe

Help me find a source in USA for Dr. Scholl's gel pads that go in between the toes.

I purchased these pads at the airport pharmacy in Frankfurt. They are clear gel material come in various sizes and look like a Nike swoosh. They do NOT cover the toes but act as padding between the toes. I have callouses between my toes , insurance won't pay for their removal, these things work perfectly. I called the 800 number for Dr. Scholl's and they said they do not make them here (USA), nor can they get them. Help me find a source.
posted by Xurando to Health & Fitness (6 answers total)
Do they look like this? Any dance supply store in your city will carry these or something similar.
posted by athenasbanquet at 10:44 AM on December 14, 2010

Response by poster: That's close.If I can't find what I want I'd buy these.
posted by Xurando at 11:28 AM on December 14, 2010

These are more swoosh-like, not sure if it's the swoosh you're looking for.
posted by oneirodynia at 11:43 AM on December 14, 2010

Best answer: Try Footsmart, they have all kinds of doo-dads and gee-gaws for various foot problems.
posted by labwench at 11:46 AM on December 14, 2010

Demi Spacers might be more like it, then.
posted by athenasbanquet at 12:04 PM on December 14, 2010

Response by poster: Footsmart is it. Thank you hivemind
posted by Xurando at 2:03 PM on December 14, 2010

« Older The role of the director in early french cinema   |   How does my LLC's address affect my tax... Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.