More pictures of women with interesting scarves, please

I love reading fashioni.st, and I'd like to find more fashion blogs with a strong sense of place. Please share your favorite street style fashion blogs that focus on Europe - and, if possible, on a single city.

Thanks to previous AskMes and some related searching, I already read The Sartorialist and Garance Doré's personal blog; while I love seeing what people all over the world are wearing, it's a little overwhelming. I'd like to find the fashioni.st equivalents for Paris, London, Venice, Prague, Sarajevo, Barcelona, Helsinki, Oslo, St. Petersburg, and other European cities: do they exist?
posted by catlet to Clothing, Beauty, & Fashion (4 answers total) 18 users marked this as a favorite

Have you seen Hel-Looks (Helsinki street fashion)?
posted by hot soup girl at 9:11 AM on December 14, 2010

Dam Style for Amsterdam.
posted by neushoorn at 9:20 AM on December 14, 2010

Face Hunter is based in London, though it looks like he's been shooting all over lately. Style Scout is a more London-centric London Street Style blog.

Dam Style is style in Amsterdam.

Stil In Berlin is another which is mainly based in one city, though sometimes they branch out.

Budapest Style is all in Hungarian, but it's still pretty easy to navigate.

Easy Fashion is a Paris street fashion blog.
posted by Sara C. at 11:57 AM on December 14, 2010 [1 favorite]

Thanks for the great links! So much gorgeous stuff to look at, and differences between cities to ponder.
posted by catlet at 11:23 AM on December 15, 2010

« Older Reality check, please!   |   Excel math puzzle Newer »