What happened to this band?

Circa 2003, in Seattle I saw a band called The Watery Graves open for Shane MacGowan and The Popes, The Murder City Devils were the second opener. I have a demo cd-r from The Watery Graves that the drummer mailed to me, but have heard nothing of them since. Has anyone any idea if they released a formal album?
posted by shortbooks to Media & Arts (3 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

From last.fm

http://www.last.fm/music/The+Watery+Graves+of+Portland
posted by yogurtisgenocide at 7:59 PM on December 12, 2010

Discography.

Imprint.
posted by dhartung at 9:32 PM on December 12, 2010

I know that Knapp and Orange actually founded Marriage Records, and I think they're both folks who have tons of musical projects around town, so

a.)It should be easy to contact them directly through the label

b.)Maybe you'll like some of their other projects, too, if there's not enough Watery Graves to go around? I know Orange's project under the Thanksgiving name was pretty fondly regarded by some folks.
posted by redsparkler at 10:32 PM on December 12, 2010

« Older Help me give away $1200!   |   Coworker changes story, should I call bullshit? Newer »