what's this strange kitchen tool?
November 24, 2010 9:31 PM   Subscribe

What's-this-tool-filter: Found this tool in a kitchen drawer at a vacation rental at the Chesapeake Bay in Maryland. Anybody know what this is for? Something to do with crabs or oysters maybe?
posted by mqk to Home & Garden (1 answer total)
Ring pull can and jar opener.
posted by jacquilynne at 9:43 PM on November 24, 2010

« Older Needed: Life coach in handy podcast form.   |   Academic anonymous blog—help me choose the name... Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.