couples counselling toronto
November 11, 2010 12:37 PM   Subscribe

Could someone recommend a psychologist for couples' counselling in Toronto?

We are are a couple in our 30s experiencing problems and looking for someone to talk to. It would need to be a registered psychologist for me to take advantage of insurance benefits I have from my job. Central Toronto location, accessible by subway, would be easiest. If anyone has had good experiences with someone, and could pass on a recommendation, I'd be grateful.
posted by Paquda to Human Relations (2 answers total)
I see this thread is kinda slow, so even though I lack any personal advice I'd say see if your insurance provider has a list of people they'll cover. Maybe it doesn't work like that in Canada, but it's common practice in the states. You may just have to shop around a bit before you find someone you're both comfortable with. Good luck.
posted by ShadePlant at 9:05 AM on November 12, 2010

Response by poster: Thank you ShadePlant for the tip (and for having mercy on my thread's orphanhood).
posted by Paquda at 11:11 AM on November 12, 2010

« Older Vegetable friend for my underground lair   |   I prefer devices with multiple functions Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.