How can I find a custom manufacturer that makes the "Press-It, Seal-It" adhesive...like the stuff used by MEAD's self-sealing envelopes or something very similar?

I'm designing a product that's in need of the kind of gentle adhesive that the MEAD envelope company uses in their "Press-It, Seal-It" line of envelopes as seen HERE. It only needs to be about 3/16" or 1/4 in width and be available in 18" runs or so. It would of course need to come with that glossy paper strip over it which is removed only when you want to apply it to another surface. Thanks for any help.
posted by lorebella to Technology (3 answers total)

Here are a few.
posted by halogen at 12:18 PM on November 1, 2010

Something like this?
posted by jon1270 at 12:19 PM on November 1, 2010

Probably one of these...
posted by jon1270 at 12:23 PM on November 1, 2010

« Older Help me get my daily recommended dose of cute...   |   Which languages did James Joyce know? Newer »