How do you get jobs or work as a contractor for insurance companies?
October 12, 2010 3:59 PM   Subscribe

How do you work as a sub contractor for insurance companies?

If you had a fire, water, and mold damage restoration and mitigation company how would you get on insurance company programs or get jobs from them?

Would you just advertise, do the work, and receive payment from the insurance company?
posted by rwmacy to Work & Money (1 answer total)
Assuming that you have been in business for a while and have done good work, you would want to make contact with local offices of adjusting companies and with the people who handle claims in the larger insurance agencies. The agencies can also give you leads in the claims departments of the companies which handle the claims themselves.

You would typically get payment directly from the company.
posted by yclipse at 7:04 PM on October 12, 2010

« Older runners knee not fully healed. I don't know how to...   |   What's a good first date bar in... Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.