I want to stop limping!
October 12, 2010 9:59 AM   Subscribe

What I think is my Achilles Tendon or is in that area at least started hurting like crazy on my right foot when I walk. I would like to see a doctor about this but my health insurance has a super high deductible, and is mainly to keep an unforeseen emergency from bankrupting me. How can I have someone check this out where it won't cost me an arm and a leg, is there some kind of clinic I can go to? Mid 20s, located in LA.
posted by 12%juicepulp to Health & Fitness (3 answers total)
Do USC or UCLA's medical schools have a podiatry clinic?
posted by dfriedman at 10:24 AM on October 12, 2010

What about a physical therapist? You'd want a recommendation (sorry, can't help there), and to call and ask what an evaluation would cost, but it might be cheaper than a specialist.
posted by that's candlepin at 11:37 AM on October 12, 2010

How about the sports medicine clinic at the chiropractic college?
posted by olecranon at 10:43 AM on October 13, 2010

« Older I got my dream gown from...?   |   Is there life past iPhone? Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.