Identify this nail art
October 4, 2010 8:08 AM   Subscribe

What are the square gems in this manicure called?

Thanks in advance!
posted by ellieBOA to Clothing, Beauty, & Fashion (5 answers total)
At first glance, I thought they were the square rivet things so ubiquitous in Hot Topic's version of punk clothing (belts, bracelets, etc.). Then I looked more closely and I thought I saw raised stars. So, I'm not sure.
posted by cooker girl at 8:29 AM on October 4, 2010

They're similar to square rivets, they have like a cross shape making 4 'facets', I'm explaining this terribly sorry!
posted by ellieBOA at 8:30 AM on October 4, 2010

I'm pretty sure they're just small (2mm?) square rhinestones. Something like this, maybe?
posted by specialagentwebb at 9:16 AM on October 4, 2010

They're metallic square nail art studs.
posted by essexjan at 9:57 AM on October 4, 2010

Fantastic! Thanks Jan, exactly what I was looking for.
posted by ellieBOA at 10:36 AM on October 4, 2010

« Older Staying together after moving out   |   Help me kill this autoexecuting at start script! Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.