Baltimore ADHD Diagnosis
September 27, 2010 10:28 AM   Subscribe

Does anyone have a recommendations for psychiatrists who can diagnose adult ADHD in Baltimore City? Calling JHU and UMBC medical center wasn't much help.
posted by josher71 to Health & Fitness (2 answers total)
You might try asking the people affiliated with CHADD for the Baltimore area.
posted by needs more cowbell at 10:32 AM on September 27, 2010

Go for a neurologist instead. Much better at diagnosis.
posted by Ideefixe at 6:12 PM on September 27, 2010

« Older Techno-Rock?   |   DaveMathewsFilter - The process of Dave please. Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.