I'm looking for a flower pot.
March 20, 2005 10:03 PM   Subscribe

A particular flower pot.

The pot I'm looking for looks just like a "generic" terra cotta pot, but is only half a pot, that is, cast with a round front and a flat back, made to hang on the wall.

I found some once, but the store that had them went out of business. I've also see some really ornate pots, but I really need the plain ones.
posted by Marky to Home & Garden (2 answers total)
First (and second) result has plain ones. Also some here.
posted by rhapsodie at 10:30 PM on March 20, 2005

Unglazed terra cotta may be water permeable.
posted by Cranberry at 10:58 PM on March 20, 2005

« Older 35mm Film Scanner   |   Should graduate students buy houses? And if so... Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.