So a time machine, woman, and quirky teenager walk into a bar...

What is this humorous webcomic about a woman who uses a time machine to try and fix her teenage mistakes?

Black and white, funny, similar to Kate Beaton's "Younger Self" strips, but with a whole storyline spread over many pages. The main character travels back in time, and tries to stop her younger self from making stupid mistakes, but her younger self is all obstinate and like, "F U I'll make out with Johnny if I wanna!" The series ends with the woman returning to the present, and I think her boyfriend is mad at her for using the time machine for something so silly?

Unsurprisingly, Googling "time machine webcomic younger self" is no help.
posted by isnotchicago to Media & Arts (5 answers total) 10 users marked this as a favorite

We Can Fix It by Jess Fink
posted by rollick at 11:31 AM on September 3, 2010

It's certainly Jess Fink's "We Can Fix It". http://jessfink.com/WeCanFixIt/Gallery/index.html
posted by Gucky at 11:36 AM on September 3, 2010

Yes! Thank you!
posted by isnotchicago at 11:42 AM on September 3, 2010

Gucky, you get Best Answer too for linking to exactly the site I remember.
posted by isnotchicago at 11:44 AM on September 3, 2010

The first thing I thought of was Winston Rowntree's Captain Estar Goes to Heaven. It wasn't what you were looking for, but it's similar and fantastic.
posted by ob1quixote at 11:55 AM on September 3, 2010 [1 favorite]

« Older What's the deal with GIS these days?   |   I do-- now how much of this do I need to re-do? Newer »