August 25, 2010 11:51 AM   Subscribe

Looking for flatware similar to a discontinued Pottery Barn pattern (more inside).

Quite a few years ago I bought a simple set of flatware from Pottery Barn where the name ("spoon") was engraved on each piece. The pattern name was "Print" (photo here).

I want more flatware similar to this but I'm not willing to spend 60 bucks per spoon from Replacements. Does anyone know of anything similar for sale currently? If not, is there someplace that would engrave a set similar to this set (it doesn't have to be identical)?
posted by answergrape to Home & Garden (1 answer total)
I too have a discontinued flatware pattern that I love and have found pieces here and there as needed on Ebay.
posted by labwench at 12:44 PM on August 25, 2010

« Older What do I need to know before buying online from...   |   Turning a small closet into a productivity... Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.