Language exchange

Where can I find good worksheets for language exchange (tandem language learning) in the web?
posted by hako to Education (2 answers total) 5 users marked this as a favorite

I've been watching this question some today, and I think the reason it hasn't gotten many responses is that people aren't quite sure what you're requesting. Do you want blank things that each person can fill in with their own suitable languages? Something else?

We've been using a book in my Arabic class called Lexicarry, which features a lot of blank comic strips that can be filled in with any desired language. Saying good morning, warning someone about a car coming, expressing sorrow about a family death... there are a zillion strips that can be adapted for just about any language you want to learn.
posted by lauranesson at 11:37 AM on July 24, 2010

Thank you for your advice, Laura. An example for the kind of material I'm looking for is found here.
posted by hako at 12:26 PM on July 26, 2010

« Older What is the process to becoming a computer...   |   Will an expired license prevent me from flyiing to... Newer »