Am I an idiot or is she too grudgemental?

Did I really commit a flagrant foul?

I am unsure of what to do, if anything, at this point. My younger sister has not spoken to me since January of this year. The slightly boring story is as follows:

My sister's husband is a member of a very popular folk band. This band played at a local pub, and the daughter of the owner was responsible for booking the talent. Apparently, the daughter is known for only booking bands that include members that she finds attractive. This was according to my sister (and actually, one of my friends is the owner's nephew-he concurs with this allegation).

The 'attractive' member of my brother-in-law's band left. All of a sudden, there were no slots available for the band to be booked, even though they would pull a huge crowd every time. My sister said to me, "tell people to complain or boycott the pub.". So I mentioned to the mailman (hell, he just works the counter at the local post office, he isn't even my route person - but he recognizes me as 'that guy from X band's singer's wife's sister. We look like twins, apparently.):

Me: "hey, you want to complain or boycott X pub because the owner's daughter won't book them anymore."

Mailman: "why won't she book them?"

Me: "Apparently she only books guys she thinks are attractive, or so I'm told".

Mailman: "that sucks. I liked that band."

I told my sister this as an afterthought in a conversation on the phone.

She flipped out. "He's married!" (in reference to former bandmate). I didn't understand why this is a big deal, people look at other people, even married ones. If you touch, grope, or otherwise, that's a different story. She went absolutely ballistic, I told her to quit throwing a tantrum, and she hung up on me.

She has not spoken to me since, and that was mid-January. I was at my parents' house for the 4th, and she showed up. She marched over and threw a package in front of me.

"Here's your birthday present", sounding rather forced. She did not talk to me at all otherwise.

So, I am at the point where I am a bit miffed, perhaps wrongly so. I didn't kick her husband or kill her dog or set her house on fire, but one would think I did, as I don't exist to her at all. I have tried to call her and my voicemails are ignored. My attitude is that life is so short, get the fuck over it, especially something so petty.

I don't understand why she is clinging to this. Am I missing something? Did I really do something that wrong? She told me to tell people to boycott the place. Would it be better to just let her know, "hey, you don't have to even acknowledge me anymore or waste your energy?" Does anyone have any suggestions?
posted by bolognius maximus to Human Relations (51 answers total) 3 users marked this as a favorite

Best answer: It sounds like your sister is crazy. Frankly I can't even follow your story or what you're supposed to have done wrong.
posted by Justinian at 6:51 PM on July 10, 2010 [45 favorites]

Basically, you publicly implied that the owner's daughter cheats on her husband. It might or might not be true, but that was the implication.

Yes, you made the implication because a) she made the implication and b) she told you to tell people. This is true.
posted by effugas at 6:55 PM on July 10, 2010 [1 favorite]

What he said, both sentences.
posted by languagehat at 6:55 PM on July 10, 2010 [1 favorite]

("He" = Justinian. I don't understand effugas's interpretation either.)
posted by languagehat at 6:56 PM on July 10, 2010

Response by poster: Sorry, I tried to make the story as clear as possible. Tough material to work with.
posted by bolognius maximus at 6:58 PM on July 10, 2010

So because you told someone else something that is a rumor already among other people in the town, and there's no evidence that it has gotten back to the married pub lady, or even that the mailman told anyone at all, your sister is refusing to speak to you?

Your sister is immature.
posted by ishotjr at 6:58 PM on July 10, 2010 [1 favorite]

I agree with Justinian.

Your story is very hard to follow.
posted by dfriedman at 6:58 PM on July 10, 2010

Loose lips sink friendships.
posted by meepmeow at 6:59 PM on July 10, 2010 [1 favorite]

Hmm. I don't see it either. Could her anger be to something not directly related to what you told the mailman, but instead related to how the argument progressed? For example, maybe you accuse her of throwing tantrums a lot and she's sick of it or you were dismissive of her feelings on the matter and that ticked her off. Unless she spells out to you what your offense was, I'd be in the dark as much as you.
posted by cecic at 6:59 PM on July 10, 2010 [1 favorite]

I think something is missing from your story, because right now it doesn't make sense, and I don't just mean in a "your sister is nuts" way. (Although she might be.)

What does the former bandmate being married have to do anything? Why was that even an issue for her? You seem to have some idea what she was talking about, from the way you responded, but you didn't include that in your post.
posted by Kutsuwamushi at 7:00 PM on July 10, 2010

Response by poster: To (possibly) clarify: When she was ranting about 'attractive' bandmate being married, she was saying that if I said that booking agent was looking at him, that he would be cheating. And this would upset his wife. That was what I got from her, and it didn't make sense to me, either.
posted by bolognius maximus at 7:03 PM on July 10, 2010

I told her to quit throwing a tantrum...

Could it be that your sister isn't so much upset at the whole rumor mill scenario, which is pretty much in the past (and yes, difficult to follow), as she is upset that you implied that she was acting immature and babyish? That's kind of a classic big/little sister conflict, and it sounds like you pretty much dismissed her judgment of what was or wasn't hurtful to people.
posted by amtho at 7:05 PM on July 10, 2010

Response by poster: Just as a note, I did apologize to her, and told her that I didn't think she would be so upset as she told me to tell people to boycott (and she was serious-she is a very serious person). So I don't think I was being dismissive, but the tantrum thing may have gotten to her. She throws tantrums at the drop of a hat.
posted by bolognius maximus at 7:05 PM on July 10, 2010

I'd try to go back and reconstruct all the points she was making during her tantrum. You might be able to unravel what struck a nerve. "He's married!" is very vague and she must have given more context.

Before you mentioned the "He's married!" remark, I thought she was upset that you were implying her husband was unattractive by deductive reasoning.
posted by tfmm at 7:14 PM on July 10, 2010

Basically, you publicly implied that the owner's daughter cheats on her husband.

Is the owner's daughter married? I don't get this from the story.

To (possibly) clarify: When she was ranting about 'attractive' bandmate being married, she was saying that if I said that booking agent was looking at him, that he would be cheating. And this would upset his wife. That was what I got from her, and it didn't make sense to me, either.

Crazy talk. This plus the tantrum thing screams "this person isn't going to make sense no matter how hard you try".
posted by A Thousand Baited Hooks at 7:18 PM on July 10, 2010

Honestly, this situation doesn't even make enough sense to matter why she threw a fit. People throw fits for no reason. Either she'll get over it, or she'll waste her life being mad over non-issues. Some people, like my own dear sister, choose the latter. Nothing you can do about it.
posted by CwgrlUp at 7:19 PM on July 10, 2010 [1 favorite]

. She throws tantrums at the drop of a hat.

That's your problem right there. Stop giving her positive reinforcement when she throws tantrums. Tell her to grow the eff up.
posted by Justinian at 7:22 PM on July 10, 2010 [3 favorites]

The only thing that's clear about this argument is that your sister is upset about...something that she cannot or will not explain.

The only thing I can think is that she's torqued off because she thought it obvious that you weren't supposed to say WHY they had stopped being booked. Perhaps to do so insinuates that they were only booked in the first place because of attractive dude and not because of the band's talent. Or maybe it insinuates that attractive dude was somehow complicit in the booking chick's interest. Or perhaps she feared that some garbled version of this story would get back to attractive dude's wife. Who the fuck knows, this level of drama is totally bizarre.
posted by desuetude at 7:26 PM on July 10, 2010

I think this is what she meant by "He's married!":

People might assume that he got the gig by romancing the agent, especially since he's now gone and the agent no longer wants anything to do with the band. If his wife is the jealous type, this could upset her if it gets back to her. Therefore, you were supposed to be more discreet in making the boycott request: "the booking agent plays favorites" instead of passing on a rumor suggesting flirting. Now, it looks like there might be drama she has to manage (since her husband is part of the band).

It's also possible that she only told you part of the story, and the way you passed it on is causing her trouble in some way that she can't tell you about. Like if the band member actually WAS cheating on his wife, and she wanted it to keep it under wraps so that it wouldn't hurt the band's reputation. So instead of telling you the whole truth, she just told you this weird story about the booking agent only booking cute guys, and it backfired on her because it still sounds sketchy.

I agree with the others that you haven't done to warrant months of silence; she seems to be wrapped up in a lot of things she can't or won't explain to you.
posted by millions of peaches at 7:34 PM on July 10, 2010 [4 favorites]

As someone with an equally dramatic and unbalanced sibling I say stop trying to figure it out, it's so not worth the effort and only serves to feed their need for attention.
posted by lilnublet at 7:36 PM on July 10, 2010 [3 favorites]

No, from what you said you did, you did nothing wrong. Something else is going on with your sister.
posted by fifilaru at 7:58 PM on July 10, 2010 [2 favorites]

Is your sister 12? Because that's the last time that sort of behavior is understandable. I personally would just let her stew, apologizing for something so petty that it's incomprehensible will only play into the drama she so desperately wants.
posted by The Light Fantastic at 8:19 PM on July 10, 2010 [2 favorites]

Oh, she's not married, he is?

Then it's, "OMG, you implied that the owner's daughter sleeps with MARRIED MEN."

Same ultimate meaning.
posted by effugas at 8:25 PM on July 10, 2010

I am thoroughly confused even after the clarification. Just, what? There has to be more going on here that you are unaware of or leaving out. I vote for just letting it go. At least she still gets you presents.
posted by cj_ at 8:48 PM on July 10, 2010

Maybe she's mad because she thinks you implied that the dude who left is the only attractive guy in the band? As in, she thinks you think her husband is fugly?

I don't know. That's all I got.
posted by oinopaponton at 8:53 PM on July 10, 2010

Maybe shes referring to the postman, because she herself, only wants attractive and/or single guys to boycott the pub.

Maybe she's referring to the booking agent and you misheard/she misspoke "he" for "she."

Maybe she thinks you're flirting with the postman.

Maybe she's in love with the booking agent and still coming to terms with her feelings.

Maybe you weren't really talking to your sister, but to the booking agent, and she's the offended party here.

Just to be on the safe side, I suggest apologizing to everyone, everywhere, all the time because you just never know....
posted by wobh at 9:24 PM on July 10, 2010 [5 favorites]

*sighs*

OK. Look.

Girls are really terrible to each other sometimes.

And nowhere are they more terrible, more cruel, more mean than when it comes to judging whether a girl is a slut.

Basically, your sister called the owner's daughter a slut to you. When she said you were supposed to tell people to boycott the pub, you weren't supposed to tell people it was because the owner's daughter was a slut. THAT, my friend, was an accusation clearly traceable to her, and is seriously a nuclear weapon of enmity.

So as soon as you told your sister you said not only what, but why, she treated you like you spawned a blood feud between her and the owner's daughter.

How do I know this? Because "he's married!" only makes sense if the owner's daughter's policy (which she probably doesn't even have) makes her a big slut, or worse, homewrecker, that sleeps with other women's men.

Seriously. Women on this thread, can you come up with any other interpretation? I'm happy to be wrong, but this is what I see here.

Anyway, your sister's clearly drama, but it's been six months. Apologize, be forceful that you miss her, basically say that you don't want six months to turn into six years because then -- when you both have kids -- they won't know each other.
posted by effugas at 9:57 PM on July 10, 2010 [4 favorites]

OK, your sister is going through a crisis about possible or actual infidelity on the the part of her own husband.

But she is so upset that she can't even look at the issue directly.

By bringing up the interest the pub owner's daughter had in another band member, also married just as your sister's husband is, and treating it so casually and matter-of-factly, you caused your sister's defensive denial to collapse briefly.

And now she 's mad at you, but she can't so much as tell you why, because that would bring it out in the open-- and she still can't face it!

Get your mum to talk to her.
posted by jamjam at 11:25 PM on July 10, 2010 [4 favorites]

No, that's not correct at all. Remember

'My sister said to me, "tell people to complain or boycott the pub."'

Why would she did that if she cared about the pub owner's daughter? And then when she got mad she said "He's married" not "She's married".

Anyway, the problem seems to be that the pub owner's daughter found the cute former band member attractive. Which is a ridiculous thing to get upset about.
posted by delmoi at 11:29 PM on July 10, 2010

Maybe your sister thinks that by saying that she "only books bands with attractive members" you meant to imply that the sister was banging the dudes. You should explain that's not what you meant and that no reasonable person would buy that reason.
posted by delmoi at 11:38 PM on July 10, 2010

My immediate impression - after reading the story once - was that your sister freaked out because she's insecure about fidelity in her own marriage.

I can speak from personal experience on this. When I was in an "after the affair" period, any hint of infidelity in other couples upset me. I remember being at a restaurant with a big group of people and a married man (stranger to me) was complaining about being married and vaguely hitting on the woman next to him. I got so upset I almost threw up and had to get out of there as fast as I could.

I'm not saying that your sister's husband was unfaithful. But if he was or even if they're going through a rough patch and she has suspicions, you sister probably wants to keep it within their marriage. She might think she gave her secret away and is avoiding you for that reason. It might be painful to her to think you know, you can't un-tell someone that kind of secret.

(second what jamjam said -- unless you have another sister or mutual close friend from your own generation? sometimes that's easier.)
posted by explcurve at 11:43 PM on July 10, 2010 [7 favorites]

As a younger sister in a rocky relationship with the elder, I think I might have better insight into this situation than most. I'm going to buck the trend and suggest that, while the easy interpretation is "the story is crazy, little sisters are immature, big sisters don't indulge in drama" that this is the lazy, stereotypical shortcut interpretation and there's more going on than that.

I think what's happening is that you're not giving your little sister enough credit, and she's giving you TOO much credit. What I mean by that is, I'm just going to assume your little sister isn't actually crazy or immature, but that she has erred in forgetting this expression "Never attribute to malice what can be explained by ignorance" as applied to you.

I'm just going to guess that you've committed a faux pas that someone who's more of an "experienced, insider, socialite, groupie band-person" wouldn't have. Maybe your sister incorrectly assumes you're more worldly about these things than you are. Maybe you even assume that.

Point is, she forgot to explain about half of the story to you, because she assumed you would understand. You may be too proud to admit that you have no idea what is going on and instead have taken the route of "hey little sis, you're just throwing a crazy tantrum again" which only escalated things.

As I see it, this is all a misunderstanding and the best thing to do would be to eat your humble pie and really, truly, apologize, but make it clear that you really have NO IDEA WHAT YOU DID or WHAT'S GOING ON. But really do apologize. I mean, try to feel bad that she's upset. Then, little sis will hopefully explain herself, forgive you, and apologize herself for making assumptions, and everyone is hunky dory.

Or, maybe she is crazy, I dunno. Anyway, good luck.
posted by Nixy at 11:56 PM on July 10, 2010 [2 favorites]

No, that's not correct at all. Remember

Why would she did that if she cared about the pub owner's daughter?

Yeah, but ostensibly the OP could just complain that AWESOME BAND is no longer being booked, without any allegations of sexual shenanigans.
posted by desuetude at 12:00 AM on July 11, 2010

Best answer: She flipped out. "He's married!"

Sounds to me like people getting their logic in a twist, and coming to glorious, boisterous, and positively wrong conclusions, like fucking usual.

"What," I am usually accustomed to inquiring given similar circumstances, "does this have to do with the price of tea in China?"

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.
posted by Civil_Disobedient at 1:08 AM on July 11, 2010

She didn't accuse anyone of anything, except the pub owner's daughter of being superficial.
posted by delmoi at 1:27 AM on July 11, 2010 [1 favorite]

I can only think your sister misheard you or misunderstood because the story just doesn't make sense.

What I get from your story:

Your sister was the one who initially said the pub owner's daughter only books bands with members she finds attractive.
Your sister asked you to get people to complain/boycott the pub, which you did.

I'm not seeing how "He's married!" fits in to that at all, unless there was a misunderstanding. Or perhaps your sister wasn't putting 2 and 2 together - ie she wasn't connecting the girl only booking people she fancies with a guy leaving the band and them no longer getting booked ... the "He's married!" thing still doesn't really fit though.

What do your parents think about all this? If my sister had behaved like that to me in front of my dad, she'd have got a very stern talking to. Unless you were bestest buds before all this I'd just let it go and get on with your life, if she wants to hold a grudge for months/years over nothing then its going to hurt her more than you unless you let it get to you.
posted by missmagenta at 1:47 AM on July 11, 2010

folks suggesting that maybe this is another issue concerning your sis and her hubby strike a chord in my emotional "reasoning" center -- this may have something to do with their relationship OR it may have something to do with YOUR relationship.

maybe she's mad at you for something else, or has been peeved for a while but hasn't said anything until now. i have been guilty of allowing small annoyances snowball until i am SUPER MAD ! at someone, when really i just should have been letting my irritations melt on their own the whole time.

you definitely have a right to be peeved in return now of course. if you feel trying to be the big kid in this situation, go ahead and make an effort. if she rejects it then i got nothin' else - if she's hard to talk to then maybe tell her what you told us ... that this seems like a really small, petty thing and not nearly important enough to wedge you so far apart.
posted by quiteliterally at 2:53 AM on July 11, 2010

missmagenta--

What else could "He's married" mean, other than "You just told everyone she sleeps with married men!!!"

It's the only thing that parses.
posted by effugas at 4:43 AM on July 11, 2010

Stop trying so hard to guess. "Sis, it's not clear to me what you're mad about, and what you want me to do about it." If she responds with "I'm angry that you don't know" Keep repeating "Sis, it's not clear to me what you're mad about, and what you want me to do about it." along with "I love you and I miss you." but don't be too apologetic.
posted by theora55 at 6:15 AM on July 11, 2010 [1 favorite]

I think millions of peaches has it. It's the only good explanation for the original question and the OP follow-up.

It's like this. In reality, all you told the mailman is that the gig-booker was playing favourites. But in your sister's eyes, you told the mailman that there was some kind of inappropriate relationship or suspicious hanky-panky going on between the gig-booker and hot-bandmate. She freaked out because she thinks you have been spreading gossip all around town that hot-bandmate is a cheater. "OMG his wife will flip!"

Her anger has then probably been exacerbated by you calling her out on her tantrums; perhaps this comes on top of a series of other perceived slights. She's still crazy, yo, but there's some logic to her crazy. I say write her a nice letter apologising, even though you did nothing wrong.
posted by dontjumplarry at 7:15 AM on July 11, 2010

Response by poster: Civil_Disobedient nailed how the conversation went. When she flipped out, I asked her exactly that, substitute rice for tea. The pub owner's daughter is married, and to me, just has a fondness for booking eye candy.

I asked my sister why she was mad, she did not give a clear or even coherent answer. It is hard to guess. She is one of those people that always has to be right, it is her way or the highway, and seems very much in charge...yet, she is horrifically insecure. She was (as much as I remember) rambling about reputations and such, but I made (and I told her this) no allegations that the daughter was sleeping with talent. I made a point to tell her that married people look at people (even other married people) and appreciate them as eye candy. It has nothing to do with cheating. She either chose not to hear it, or has an issue with that. I am not sure.

Missmagenta: My mother has talked to her, as have my other 2 sisters. Nothing. My dad refuses to deal with her usually. It's not that he ignores her or anything, but when she comes to visit them, she usually takes a high and mighty stance and critiques every aspect of their lives, and he gets tired of putting up with her crap. This goes back to the insecurity, I know. I have not heard from her husband (who is a very reasonable, level-headed guy and I don't know how it works for them at all except he probably cows to everything she says and does), but I think he nagged her to call me a couple of months ago. She left a very forced-sounding message, thanking me for a Christmas gift.

Thanks for all the input. It makes me sad, but I think that I just have to leave it and let her hold her grudge.
posted by bolognius maximus at 7:29 AM on July 11, 2010

Best answer: > I just have to leave it and let her hold her grudge.

While that's basically true, I think it's important to make sure you are not holding a suppressed grudge about her grudge. As someone with decades of dealing with older/younger sibling issues from an older-sibling perspective, I have finally achieved a (knock wood) reliably good relationship with my (frequently angsty/touchy) younger brother by letting go of my resentment at his occasional unmerited hostility toward me, giving him positive reinforcement whenever possible, and making a conscious effort to avoid saying anything that I think (based on experience) he is likely to interpret as condescending, even if I don't mean it that way. He once went six months without speaking to me; now he calls me regularly and we have a great relationship. So there is hope; you just have to let her be who she is and try not to set her off. The fact that she gave you a present despite her anger and resentment suggests to me that she doesn't really want to be your enemy, she's just mad, and I suspect the anger will fade, even if you never figure out what set it off.

posted by languagehat at 9:38 AM on July 11, 2010 [2 favorites]

Best answer: Before you end up running in some weird directions: Basically, you publicly implied that the owner's daughter [sleeps with married men]. It might or might not be true, but that was the implication.

This most emphatically did not happen. You made no such implication and you owe no apology for that whatsoever. What you said makes no implication, said nothing about sex, implies no relationship and is no cause whatsoever for your sister's insanity. If your sister actually made this resoundingly stupid leap of nonsense- especially without even explaining it- then she is so divorced from common sense, logic or restraint that there is absolutely no chance you will be able to initiate an understanding.

All you can do is say "I honestly don't know what you think I did that was wrong or improper. Unless and until you can calmly explain your feelings, and then allow me to do the same, there is nothing that can be done. I believe there is some misunderstanding here, but we cannot work through it unless we can communicate rationally. If you are willing to do that, please contact me."
posted by spaltavian at 9:53 AM on July 11, 2010 [1 favorite]

Best answer: After six months, she has long passed the point of being mad at you for anything. She's now mad at you because she's mad at you.

If you bring up this whole incident again without apologizing, then she'll get mad at you all over again for dredging it up and hurting her feelings all over again. If you bring up this whole incident again and apologize, then you'll commit some other horrible felony in the apology or soon enough after it. She just wants to be mad at you.

Let her. If she comes around and eventually realizes she was being a drama queen, then great. If not, well, apparently you're not so distressed by her being mad at you that you want to grovel (and I don't blame you). Either way, don't bother thinking about her until she gives you a new reason to.
posted by Etrigan at 11:09 AM on July 11, 2010 [1 favorite]

She was (as much as I remember) rambling about reputations and such, but I made (and I told her this) no allegations that the daughter was sleeping with talent. I made a point to tell her that married people look at people (even other married people) and appreciate them as eye candy. It has nothing to do with cheating. She either chose not to hear it, or has an issue with that. I am not sure.

Oh. Based on this characterization of her, I bet she fears that her husband has or will cheat on her, and so she is casting around for ways to blame the world.
posted by desuetude at 11:36 AM on July 11, 2010 [1 favorite]

This most emphatically did not happen. You made no such implication and you owe no apology for that whatsoever. What you said makes no implication, said nothing about sex, implies no relationship and is no cause whatsoever for your sister's insanity.

Yep. I was trying to say that this was your sister's interpretation. You did nothing wrong.
posted by effugas at 1:29 PM on July 11, 2010

Based on the story you are telling, it sounds like she overreacted.

But, it's not clear from your post how important it is to you to resolve this issue. Being a member of a completely insane family, I don't even try to rationalize anymore. I just say "I'm sorry that I upset you, I didn't mean to, is there anything I can do to resolve this?" or something along those lines.

That's my solution. If the events happened as they did, and you value your relationship with your sister, just try to resolve the issue in the simplest way possible.
posted by hazyspring at 5:22 PM on July 11, 2010

...I asked my sister why she was mad, she did not give a clear or even coherent answer. It is hard to guess. She is one of those people that always has to be right, it is her way or the highway, and seems very much in charge...yet, she is horrifically insecure. She was (as much as I remember) rambling about reputations and such, but I made (and I told her this) no allegations that the daughter was sleeping with talent. I made a point to tell her that married people look at people (even other married people) and appreciate them as eye candy. It has nothing to do with cheating. She either chose not to hear it, or has an issue with that. I am not sure.

*narrows eyes*

I'm going to go out on a limb, here. And OP, I'm sorry if you find my next statement offensive, but I keep coming back to it as I read through the thread and eliminate possibilities.

Your sister? I'd bet next week's paycheck that she's cheating on her husband with the 'attractive' member of the band.

It's the only thing--short of mental illness--that explains the extreme reaction that she's had to this incident. The six month grudge, the obsession with reputation, the automatic assumption that you must have accused the former member of cheating on his wife in your conversation with the mailman (even when it's clear you didn't).

There's a whole "methinks she doth protest too much" vibe about this that makes sense only in that context.

I hope I'm wrong. But I don't think that I am.
posted by magstheaxe at 11:13 AM on July 12, 2010

Or wants to. This had occurred to me as well, and I agree with magstheaxe's logic in terms of sensemaking of her crazy reaction. Though I think it's just as likely that she's thinking that the owner's daughter (or someone else) was having an affair with her husband.
posted by desuetude at 1:34 PM on July 12, 2010

Response by poster: I hope that my family isn't going down THAT swirling vortex of drama...SIGH...
posted by bolognius maximus at 8:01 PM on July 12, 2010

I hope that my family isn't going down THAT swirling vortex of drama...SIGH...
posted by bolognius maximus at 11:01 PM on July 12

I hope so, too, man. I really, really hope I'm wrong. :-(
posted by magstheaxe at 1:39 PM on July 23, 2010

« Older How best to infuse bourbon with vanilla?   |   Wanted: one-bedroom apartment, no roaches. Newer »