Where can I buy a buzz sticker?

Obscure stickerfilter: Looking for "Buzz" sticker. Last seen in the late 90's.

I'm looking for a specific sticker I last saw in the late 90s. It was round, 3-4" (maybe bigger..6"?) in diameter and had a cartoon bee face in the center with the word "Buzz" following the bottom curve. The bee was stylized in a way that makes me think of vintage advertisements. There were shirts as well, but I would really love to find the sticker. I've already done a google image search and came up with nothing.
posted by gofargogo to Media & Arts (5 answers total) 2 users marked this as a favorite

I'm wondering if you are looking for a sticker related to Buzz, which was a weekly techno party in the DC area. The Buzzlife board still has some activity so maybe someone there can assist?
posted by Raymond Marble at 7:28 PM on June 30, 2010

Thanks for the lead. I dug around the forums, but that's not the source. I knew it was a long shot...
posted by gofargogo at 6:56 PM on July 2, 2010

Did you ever find this? I just came across one that used to be in my office. I'd be happy to mail it to you. I'll send you a MeMail too.
posted by advicepig at 6:46 PM on December 3, 2010

I tossed a picture up on flickr.
posted by advicepig at 6:53 PM on December 3, 2010

Oh holy crap, advicepig. That is the one. Thanks so much!!
posted by gofargogo at 5:35 PM on December 10, 2010

« Older Recovering a movie file with a corrupted header?   |   Help the new fat girl make some friends Newer »