Source for Right Angle PC Mount Potentiometers
June 28, 2010 1:28 PM   Subscribe

Where can I order Alpha Single-Gang 16mm Right-angle PC Mount Potentiometers that are 100K log/audio taper?
posted by drezdn to Technology (4 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite
How about Mouser?
posted by cosmicbandito at 1:42 PM on June 28, 2010

I haven't been able to find it in audio taper from Mouser with the right angle mount. In theory it would be RV16AF-41-15R1-A100
posted by drezdn at 3:22 PM on June 28, 2010

Audio-taper dual pots are a pain-in-the-ass to find. There's the Alps RK27 (the blue one-inch cube), and the Panasonic EVJ (which is cheaper). Tangent usually has them both in his shop.
posted by phliar at 4:18 PM on June 28, 2010

Places like Mouser or DigiKey will sometimes order parts they don't normally carry, as long as they carry other things from that manufacturer. It's worth a try. Alternately, have you tried starting from the supplier end and asking them what distributor might carry the pot you want in singles?
posted by hattifattener at 12:54 AM on June 29, 2010

« Older Simple Gaming Mic   |   Ahhhh earworm song that needs identification! Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.