I want an American flag made of other, smaller American flags.
June 28, 2010 10:18 AM   Subscribe

I need an awesome graphic for my 4th of July bbq invite. Something along the lines of Chuck Norris riding a firebreathing eagle attacking a bear army with an american flag background (for instance).

I see these things all over the internet when I'm not looking for them, but I'm drawing a total blank today. Is there some specific forum for bombastic over-the-top patriotic photoshop compositions? Or got any good options with links?
posted by Pickman's Next Top Model to Media & Arts (17 answers total) 9 users marked this as a favorite

you could try asking the reddit.com community to make something for you.
posted by sarelicar at 10:23 AM on June 28, 2010

I just Googled 'chuck norris american flag' and lots of stuff like this came up (this is pretty good):

http://itsguycode.com/images/stories/chuck-norris/chuck-norris-flag.jpg
posted by jimmythefish at 10:24 AM on June 28, 2010 [1 favorite]

How about this graphic from the Onion.
posted by MrMoonPie at 10:42 AM on June 28, 2010

Did you image-Google +proud +american? (+eagle for good measure?) I found some moving pics such as this with those terms.
posted by xo at 10:45 AM on June 28, 2010

I'm personally a fan of George Washington riding a triceratops
posted by quickasfoxes at 10:50 AM on June 28, 2010 [1 favorite]

Maybe not as badass as you're looking for, but I get a kick out of this picture of Obama riding a giant, flying Corgi. Just Google Image Search "Obama Corgi."
posted by Shesthefastest at 11:03 AM on June 28, 2010

You are looking for this.
posted by ND¢ at 11:06 AM on June 28, 2010 [5 favorites]

Doesn't get more American than this.

There's a site called Rock and Roll Confidential* that once posted a graphic of Reagan, Bush, Jesus, and a whole bunch of other American icons but I've been unable to find it. I'm tempted to start another AskMe question because I'd love to have it again.

*I'm 98% sure that was the site I saw it at. I think they used it on July 4th one year instead of a regular Hall of Douchebags submission.
posted by bondcliff at 11:10 AM on June 28, 2010

(The image I'm speaking of was along the lines of what ND¢ posted, only more awesome.)
posted by bondcliff at 11:11 AM on June 28, 2010

I see you've alredy picked a winner but this one looks fun.
posted by JV at 12:56 PM on June 28, 2010

@ND¢: zOMG. Too much. Three much, even!
posted by goblinbox at 1:13 PM on June 28, 2010

JV - theirs wasn't the winner, necessarily, but the best thus far, as was yours-- the current winner. :)
posted by Pickman's Next Top Model at 1:55 PM on June 28, 2010

If anyone else was utterly baffled by the two dudes on the flying corgi with Obama, here is the rundown.
posted by fairytale of los angeles at 2:08 PM on June 28, 2010

If you've got Photoshop skillz, you could always take this, put a flag on another layer and adjust the opacity accordingly (or apply your favorite blend mode). What's more American than Joe Namath barefoot on a horse smoking a cigar?
posted by fairytale of los angeles at 2:35 PM on June 28, 2010

If you keep this up, we'll never get an image tag.
posted by chairface at 8:08 AM on June 29, 2010

« Older can i catch salmon in boston?   |   How do I hook up this commercial oven? Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.