June 21, 2010 10:33 AM   Subscribe

Looking for a water screen, Where as the water falls, it is chopped up into "pixels" and simple logos, graphics can be formed in the negative space where no water is. This is NOT the type where video is projected onto a waterfall or fogscreen. Has anybody seen this device? Need to rent for an event.
posted by pmaxwell to Media & Arts (5 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite
I don't know where to rent it, but perhaps you're talking about the technolgy in this recent FPP?
posted by JMOZ at 10:35 AM on June 21, 2010 [1 favorite]

Does this help?: Pevnick Design Waterfalls
posted by mhum at 11:15 AM on June 21, 2010

Their video page shows a bunch of examples. They're the ones who did Jeep's waterfall.
posted by mhum at 11:16 AM on June 21, 2010

YES! thank you!
posted by pmaxwell at 3:15 PM on June 21, 2010

I saw what looked like a home-made system at the Maker Faire earlier this year in San Mateo.
posted by zippy at 10:27 PM on June 21, 2010

« Older Move from Upstate NY to Austin, TX?   |   Is the fact that someone looks young legally... Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.