Reconstructive urology in NYC?
June 18, 2010 2:26 PM   Subscribe

Can anyone recommend a good (and not exclusively pediatric -- this is for an adult) reconstructive urologist who practices in Manhattan?

Emphasis is on "reconstructive" -- a general urologist has already been seen multiple times; need one that specializes in the more complicated urethral surgeries.

posted by anonymous to Health & Fitness
« Older Please help me be nicer to people   |   I'm hungry and I can't wake up! Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.