Inventory software that works with Microsoft Excel

Can anyone recommend some barcode scanner inventory software that works with Microsoft Excel? I already owned a tethered SD313B Smartpro CCD scanner.

I am running a home business that sells apparel I keep in my basement. I plan on laminating barcode printouts of an alphabetized list of styles. I will scan the barcodes into my laptop when I sell at my trade show table, too.
posted by ayc200 to Technology (2 answers total)

What is the relation between your inventory software and excel? Or do you mean that you are looking for a software package for inventory management that supports barcode scanners and that can import/export from/to excel?
posted by IAr at 1:13 AM on June 5, 2010

Response by poster: Yes, I mean I am looking for a software package for inventory management that supports barcode scanners and that can import/export from/to Excel.
posted by ayc200 at 9:40 AM on June 6, 2010

« Older Yoga as main exercise?   |   Help me release my music into the wild! Newer »