TWC DVR needs TLC

Question about the on-screen guide on my Time Warner Cable DVR.

I have several channels marked as favorites on my TWC DVR. Until recently, the on-screen guide would show me just these channels together, and I had to navigate past them to get to the rest of the channels that I never watch anyway. The other day, this setting seems to have flipped off, and all I see is the full channel list. My favorite channels are still there, just not grouped in the program guide.

Does anyone know what setting I need to change to get my old program guide back?
posted by mkultra to Technology (3 answers total)

Does the guide otherwise look the same? Maybe they switched you from SARA to Navigator.
posted by ROU_Xenophobe at 9:18 AM on May 31, 2010

Response by poster: Functionality and UI haven't changed. It still recognizes my favorites, just doesn't group them nicely.
posted by mkultra at 10:04 AM on May 31, 2010

No help here but I have noticed the same thing with my Time Warner DVR. My baseless conspiracy theory is that this feature elimination makes it easier for you to see the Pay-per-View channels in the guide.

As an aside I wish there was a way that I could hide channels I don't care about it seeing as there are nine zillon channels and I watch about 14 of them.
posted by mmascolino at 6:25 AM on June 1, 2010

« Older Not so easy rider   |   Help me get rid of these weird black lines on my... Newer »