Peace, Hearts, & Music Festivals: I want these pants!

I'm trying to find these pants or fabric. They are made of light fleece and are a simple low-rise, elastic waist, woman's yoga/pajama pant. They were bought at a Bealls outlet in Florida and the label says Feathers.

My GoogleFu is failing me, but I have a feeling the hive mind can steer me in the right direction. They are no longer available at the outlet (at least that's what the "model" in the picture thinks) but they were purchased within the last 6 months.
posted by ourroute to Clothing, Beauty, & Fashion (2 answers total)

Bealls Outlet is usually a last resort place for things - I believe I have a pair that I bought from Dots about a year or so ago. Haven't seen them since. Agree on the awesomeness, though mine feel like flannel and may only be eerily similar.
posted by tilde at 4:49 AM on May 24, 2010

Nope, mine is in a pastel rainbow version (just found them). Not flannel, but a microfleece kind of blend 60/40 cotton poly for Dots (also the name brand) item # 93201. I suspect someone made a run of the fabric and then a bunch of variations on colors for different low-end clients. I've seen the same thing with similar inexpensive RTW clothes.
posted by tilde at 5:35 AM on May 24, 2010

« Older Over Worked Marine Biologist Filter   |   No Cars Go Newer »