LOST in San Jose

Where can I watch the LOST finale at a bar/venue in the San Jose area?

I just realized that the finale is tonight. I usually torrent the show but I feel like I will be in spoiler hell by tomorrow am. I've looked on CL, Mercury News, and also Googled around but can't find anything near me.

So anyone know of a bar / venue where I can go watch (I don't have a TeeVee) in the San Jose area?

Also, correct me if I'm wrong but I'm guessing 5-630 PST is just interviews and such and the actual episode is from 6-730? Right?
posted by special-k to Media & Arts (5 answers total)

There's two and a half hours of new episode tonight and two hours of preshow. So be aware of that. As far as where to go? I'm in KY, can't help there.
posted by deezil at 11:27 AM on May 23, 2010

No specific advice to offer, but keep an eye on this yelp thread, if you hadn't already found it. Good luck!
posted by rtha at 11:33 AM on May 23, 2010

I can't help you on a venue, but unless San Jose is in some weird time vortex or you have access to the east-coast feed, the pre-show comes on at 7PM PDT, and the final episode at 9PM PDT.
posted by birdherder at 2:14 PM on May 23, 2010

Thanks birdherder. I had times all messed up.
posted by special-k at 2:21 PM on May 23, 2010

Looks like I wont be able to find a venue.

Does anyone know if I can watch (stream) a east coast LOST tv feed?
posted by special-k at 2:28 PM on May 23, 2010

« Older Tap water question   |   The Fungus Blob versus the Weeping Fig Newer »