Where can I buy this glass?
April 30, 2010 4:02 PM   Subscribe

Where can I buy this glass online?

My wife and I really love them and we're down to our last one. They're excellent for pouring mixed drinks. Mefites, please help!
posted by kiboflavin to Food & Drink (4 answers total) 4 users marked this as a favorite
Not quite what you're looking for, but this one comes as part of a cocktail shaker and is pretty nice.
posted by jessamyn at 4:17 PM on April 30, 2010

here's one
posted by at the crossroads at 4:23 PM on April 30, 2010

perfect! thank you so much!
posted by kiboflavin at 4:31 PM on April 30, 2010

My wife and I actually found these locally, after we got the hint that they were from Libbey Glass.

We found them at Russell Food Equipment, Mixing Glass #5139/1933D in their glassware catalogue.
posted by kiboflavin at 9:56 AM on August 19, 2010

« Older What is the test for the APOE genotype that...   |   buying a wooden ship model Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.