Where have all the internet-multiplayer MAME builds gone?

There used to be a MAME build called Kaillera that allowed online play. According to it's official homepage, it hasn't been updated in 7 years. It seems looney that no one has pursued this kind of idea, but I'll be darned if I can find it. Where have all the internet-multiplayer MAME builds gone?
posted by GilloD to Technology (4 answers total) 2 users marked this as a favorite

You need to take this question to the experts.
posted by MustardTent at 7:04 AM on April 28, 2010

Kaillera wasn't as much a build as the name of a server/client system compiled into MAME. If you're on Windows, MameUIFX comes with this feature built in along with this mame32 build.
posted by griphus at 7:05 AM on April 28, 2010

Oh, man, I totally didn't see that the second one hasn't been updated in five years. Just go with MameUIFX.
posted by griphus at 7:09 AM on April 28, 2010

There is a new thing out called ClientServerMAME. Just found it and am liking the look of it.
posted by ST!NG at 2:17 PM on December 16, 2010

« Older Where should I stay   |   1,2,3,4 and repeat - line numbering for a... Newer »