Fun for three?

What are nice positions/activities for FFM threesomes? Or good non-pornographic resources for same. Very new to this...

Throwaway email at askmethree@hotmail.com
posted by anonymous to Health & Fitness (6 answers total) 4 users marked this as a favorite

Activities: A nice walk in the park holding hands.

Positions: How do the two Fs feel about each other or the M? Are feelings involved or are we talking about friction? As a general rule I think it's best to concentrate on one person - though not necessarily one thing - at a time. This will probably happen organically anyway. I wouldn't do it on a weeknight and I'd recommend some kind of chemical mood enhancement. Coffee, for instance.

One day you'll look back at it and feel terribly old and married. I imagine.
posted by tigrefacile at 1:53 PM on March 23, 2010

Generally the best approach is to take any given two-person position (FF or FM) and add the third person touching and kissing where appropriate, accessible, and comfortable.
posted by lore at 2:17 PM on March 23, 2010

The possibilities are endless - and most positions are simply variations on a two-person position, as noted above. Some common examples (assuming females are both bisexual):

-M penetrates F1 in a doggy style position while F1 performs oral sex on F2 (or vice versa).

-M penetrates F1 in missionary position while F2 performs oral sex concurrently. This can be a very happy time for F1 (or vice versa).

-F1 performs oral sex on F2 while F2 is on all fours (this can be done from behind or underneath). F2 performs oral sex on M. This can be done with a strap on variation as well.

-MFF arrange themselves in a circle, laying down, and perform oral sex on one another simultaneously.

-M&F1 perform oral sex on F2 (or vice versa), or F1&F2 both perform oral sex on M.

There's a start. Sky's the limit.
posted by Lutoslawski at 2:50 PM on March 23, 2010

Assuming you're all very new to this, how you treat each other and get along is going to mean a lot more than specific positions. Agreed that "ganging up" is a good way to go for now; nobody feels neglected, two people get to explore together, it's really the best way to go about it.

and you imagine right, tigrefacile
posted by davejay at 2:54 PM on March 23, 2010

The possibilities are indeed endless, just as they are for two-person sex, and for the same reason -- namely, that the ideal is to let things evolve organically. Three people's not that special in global terms; no matter the number of people involved, good sex is always based on listening and communication, flexibility, making sure everybody's safety/barrier standards are being met, and making sure everybody's happy with what's happening.

So, some basic ('organizational') questions:
- how interested the females are in each other;
- where (between which pairs of people, for what acts) you need to use latex barriers;
- emotional questions, as tigrefacile mentions, because those can certainly affect group dynamics and how the sex will evolve;
- what each of your expectations and hopes are for the future (immediate "afterwards" as well as future possibilities).

And I wish the three of you many happy returns, on whatever scale you want that (having lived with my two loves for a while now [and having, of course, discovered only a fraction of the infinite answers to this question], I sure hope one day the three of us will look back together and feel terribly old and married).

p.s. How fun is it that Lore is even a regular on AskMe, much less answering this sort of question? We love you, Lore. :) Your punchlines (esp. from the comics) have been running jokes for many a giggling pile of bodies, here on the east coast...
posted by kalapierson at 3:23 PM on March 23, 2010 [1 favorite]

Great advice above

In my experience, intercourse tends to be less interactive for everyone than other fun activities so my perhaps idiosyncratic advice is to avoid intercourse for as long as possible.
posted by internet fraud detective squad, station number 9 at 7:32 PM on March 23, 2010

« Older I can teach this stuff, I swear I can...   |   Can I put this in the dishwasher? Newer »