publisher issue

I am cutting and pasting pages of a .pub doc to an Outlook email and some of the articles are cutting off.

Boss asked me to do it this way so I can't help it. It shows a complete page, and then it shows a complete page with some of the articles simply missing. blank spots in there.

I am very tired and very hungry and have to get this done so i apologise for not being clear.
posted by By The Grace of God to Technology (5 answers total)

Text in Publisher is formatted in a text box. Sometimes when you paste it somewhere else, the text box shrinks. If that's the case here, then you need to grab the bottom boundary of the text box and stretch it down, down, down, until you can see all the text.
posted by MexicanYenta at 1:51 PM on March 17, 2010

I've had lots of headaches trying to get things from one Office program to another cleanly. Can you install PDFcreator and send it as a PDF instead?
posted by echo target at 1:54 PM on March 17, 2010

If you don't need anything but the text, and the text boxen are all linked, do this.

Click in one of the textboxes.
Go to Edit > Edit Story in Microsoft Word.

Do this for each 'story' that is in its own set of text boxes.
posted by deezil at 2:01 PM on March 17, 2010

Oh, and once you edit in Word, copy and paste it all as once from there.
posted by deezil at 2:02 PM on March 17, 2010

I converted it to a PDF :)
posted by By The Grace of God at 2:57 PM on March 17, 2010

« Older NPR reading   |   Help me get my cheap espresso on Newer »