I just need to get to DIA...

Does anyone know the Sunday schedule of the Skyride bus from Boulder to DIA?

I have to get to the airport from Boulder tomorrow (Sunday Feb 28), but the rtd-denver website is down (for me anyway) and I can't get through to anyone at the info line. I just need to know how often the Skyride runs on Sunday. Bonus points to anyone who might also know when it picks up from the Table Mesa Park and Ride.
posted by Eumachia L F to Travel & Transportation (4 answers total)

Best answer: You can use google maps (I just tried it and it is working)....here is an example with 10:00pm selected as DIA arrival time link

safe travels
posted by fieldtrip at 9:05 PM on February 27, 2010

Yeah, fieldtrip's link has it. (Don't know what's going on with rtd-denver tonight.) If you want to change the time on there, just click "Show Options."

I'm pretty sure that bus runs hourly, but don't quote me on that.
posted by koeselitz at 2:52 AM on February 28, 2010

Response by poster: Thanks for the help. I didn't realize Google Maps was so comprehensive. Cheers!
posted by Eumachia L F at 8:02 AM on February 28, 2010

Response by poster: FYI: the schedule listed on Google was dead-on.
posted by Eumachia L F at 1:15 PM on March 1, 2010 [1 favorite]

« Older Find me an accountant I can trust.   |   Which online shopping cart provider should we use? Newer »