Help identifying fabric upholstery pattern
February 16, 2010 2:42 PM   Subscribe

Can anyone help me identify these patterns? I'm looking to i.d. both the large windowpane fabric covering the chairs, as well as the yellow and white print on the pillow on the chaise. And, if they are no longer in production, perhaps something similar?
posted by arbor day to Home & Garden (4 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite
Where did you get the picture from?
posted by crabintheocean at 3:51 PM on February 16, 2010

Response by poster: Good question. I was wondering about the origin of the image myself. It's probably from a decorating blog. I just had the link bookmarked.
posted by arbor day at 4:16 PM on February 16, 2010

Are you looking for the fabric itself, or something similar? You might be able to find it if you take this picture to an upholstery shop or fabric store with a home decorator fabric section. They will have swatch books you can look through, or may be able to identify it themselves.
posted by apricot at 4:43 PM on February 16, 2010

The yellow and white, you could look at Marrimekko (I may have forgotten how to spell that). Big flowers. Scandinavian.

(I am not a licensed decorator and cannot be held responsible for any decorating advice I may offer. Don't sue me, thanks.)
posted by DMelanogaster at 7:01 PM on February 16, 2010

« Older What kind of tree can I plant that won't give my...   |   Cyber Shockwave 2010 Video? Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.