Where can I get Bendaroos at a retail store in NYC today?
December 13, 2009 11:44 AM   Subscribe

Where can I get Bendaroos at a retail store in Brooklyn or Manhattan (or Queens, if it comes to that) today? Our NYC Winter Wishes letter got shuffled around from forwarding addresses a bunch and we just got it yesterday, so I don't have time to order online.
posted by Optimus Chyme to Shopping (9 answers total)

Toys 'R' Us is your starting point. Broadway and 44th St (phone 646-366-8800), 901 Ave of the Americas (no phone number given) or you could try Babies 'R' Us in Union Square (212-798-9905, and where they also have great bathrooms, btw).
posted by essexjan at 11:53 AM on December 13, 2009 [1 favorite]

Er, I included the bathroom information because finding a public bathroom in Manhattan can be a bitch sometimes. Nothing to do with the Bendaroos, I am just a bottomless mine of useless (and sometimes useful) information.
posted by essexjan at 11:55 AM on December 13, 2009

I just saw them in a Bed, Bath, & Beyond. Granted, I'm in Arizona but I see there are stores there where you need - perhaps worth a call.
posted by whatisish at 12:01 PM on December 13, 2009

Response by poster: Great, thank you!
posted by Optimus Chyme at 3:58 PM on December 13, 2009

Best answer: There is an "As Seen On TV" store in the South Street Seaport that says they have them. (I just called.)
posted by hermitosis at 1:56 PM on December 15, 2009

Also, the Wikki Stix Site has a list of store locations.
posted by empathy at 2:10 PM on December 15, 2009

I played with Wikki Stix as a child and had an awesome time. But that was on a long road trip. They were great in the car. I think it depends on the kid. They things might be a different/lower quality these days. I don't have recent experience with them.
posted by empathy at 2:18 PM on December 15, 2009

« Older Strategies to cut down on social drinking? (long...   |   1. Buy used clothes 2. ???? 3. Profit! Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.