Help my find Jack Donaghy's Bar
November 30, 2009 9:53 AM   Subscribe

Where can I find a bar like Jacks?

In Jack Donaghy's office on 30 Rock stands this bar. I like it. I want something similar, but smaller. I feel like Pottery Barn used to sell a little round version. But wherever it is, I want one. Where can I get it?
posted by jefficator to Home & Garden (4 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite
Best answer: The secret word is "trolley." Googling either "bar trolley" or "tea trolley" gets you plenty of options (though nothing identical in my few-pages worth of browsing).
posted by rhizome at 10:20 AM on November 30, 2009

I see bar carts / bar trolleys like that in vintage stores all the time. Not sure where you would find one new, though.
posted by dersins at 10:39 AM on November 30, 2009

Restoration Hardware has the Duncan Bar Cart, which is similar, but not identical, to what you are looking for.
posted by lemonwheel at 1:02 PM on November 30, 2009

google "art deco bar cart" or "cocktail cabinet". You can totally buy vintage ones online.
posted by kestrel251 at 3:47 PM on November 30, 2009

« Older Census Worker   |   Scared to death of traveling. What do I do? Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.