Help! :)

I'm dying to find a song that I can't find anywhere at all..

Can anyone send me the link or tell me where to find the the Lucinda Williams cover of Nick Drake's song "Which Will?" I can't seem to find it anywhere! It's one of the rare instances where I like a cover better than the original song; and that's saying a lot because I really like all of Nick Drake's music!
posted by iabide79 to Media & Arts (4 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

Best answer: Looks like it's here.
posted by churl at 11:45 AM on November 15, 2009 [1 favorite]

Best answer: Or you can buy the cd or just the song from Amazon
posted by Jelly at 11:49 AM on November 15, 2009

Response by poster: Thank you churl!! :D
posted by iabide79 at 11:55 AM on November 15, 2009

As a related note, Lucinda Williams also performed "Which Will" live for the KCRW-FM show Morning Becomes Eclectic back in the early 1990s, and the song appears on KCRW's compilation album Rare on Air, Volume 1 (which also has a number of other good live recordings from back then, IMO). That CD was actually where I first heard her cover the song. Unfortunately it seems to be out of print now, but it looks like used copies are readily available.

iabide79, I was just thinking the other day that I hadn't heard this song in a while and wanted to listen to it again. Thanks for the reminder!
posted by rangefinder 1.4 at 10:29 PM on November 15, 2009

« Older Looking for Oscilloscope Recommendations   |   Help identify this retro triptoy grid-light .... Newer »