Move this, word!
October 30, 2009 10:17 PM   Subscribe

Is there a website that allows you to create moveable font type vids?

I'd like to know if there's a free site which allows people to type in text and then choose options to create a rough and ready version of this kind of thing.
posted by fantasticninety to Grab Bag (3 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite
I think the problem is that the animation is tightly synced to audio, and the site would therefore have no idea when to advance the words properly.

Short answer: no.

This is about as cool as it gets for autogenerated videos right now.
posted by disillusioned at 11:20 PM on October 30, 2009

Response by poster: So there are no websites that allow you to type in text and then it has some basic options of how to make it move around the screen? Ignoring the audio...
posted by fantasticninety at 7:25 AM on October 31, 2009

Adobe After Effects is the tool used for doing those kinds of videos. I don't know of a free site that can do that type of thing yet.
posted by bprater at 8:33 AM on October 31, 2009

« Older Help me strengthen my trapezius....   |   Did this doctor cross the line? Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.