Help me find this Google related animation.

Google related cartoon: A while back I saw a flash animation that showed the possible future of Google. A really bad typist is searching for pizza, and Google figures out what he means, even though the guy barely realizes it himself. I can't find this animation... does anyone have a link to it?

(And yes, I googled for it.)
posted by agropyron to Media & Arts (5 answers total)

The way I remember it, it was an ACLU-type thing about the dangers of privacy erosion. (Sir, may we recommend a salad instead of a large pizza? Because looking at your medical history...) I don't remember where I saw it, though.

I'm pretty sure this is what you're talking about.
posted by savetheclocktower at 2:14 PM on January 3, 2005

Response by poster: Hmmm, I don't think so. A guy goes to google and types in "Pizza". It asks him whether he wants to buy a pizza, and he clarifies that no, he's looking for images of pizzas. It helps him narrow down what kind of images, and then offers some images that he can purchase for under $1. He chooses one and is satisfied.
posted by agropyron at 2:19 PM on January 3, 2005

Okay, that's completely different. Never mind.
posted by savetheclocktower at 2:21 PM on January 3, 2005

This isn't Flash, and probably isn't what you're looking for...

I'll carry on now.
posted by quasistoic at 2:38 PM on January 3, 2005

And here's the ACLU bit, also not what you're looking for.

Is there anything else you'd like me to find? I'm sure I could find other things you have no desire to see.

I'm sorry. I did try.
posted by quasistoic at 3:03 PM on January 3, 2005

« Older Help me salvage this situation...   |   Washing Machines Newer »