ISO: Cake Pan in shape of Comedy/Drama Masks
October 1, 2009 6:49 AM   Subscribe

I'm looking for a cake pan/mold in the shape of the traditional theater comedy/drama masks.

This is for a gift, so I need an actual pan, not a workaround for making the cakes. Googling got me cookie cutters but no cake molds. Thanks!
posted by He Is Only The Imposter to Food & Drink (4 answers total) 3 users marked this as a favorite
Best answer: Try someone who makes custom cakepans.
posted by Ery at 6:57 AM on October 1, 2009

Oops, link doesn't work. Evidently that site does not allow links to internal pages, so try copying and pasting in the address
posted by Ery at 7:04 AM on October 1, 2009

How about candy molds ?
posted by CathyG at 8:36 AM on October 1, 2009

Response by poster: It looks like custom cakepans are going to be the thing. I'll try to remember to post an update based on how they come out.

Thanks everybody!
posted by He Is Only The Imposter at 11:54 AM on October 5, 2009

« Older Setting policies for email   |   What does the surname "Naftzger" mean? Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.