Apropos of nothing redux.

Four years ago, I asked if there was a way to get Eduardo Paolozzi's short film The History of Nothing on DVD, but there wasn't an obvious answer. I was wondering if things have changed.

I saw The History of Nothing at the Tate Modern many years ago while traveling to the UK, and I quickly fell in love with it; I've seen it referenced countless times in other art, but my recollections of it are slipping away. I'd love to see a Paolozzi compendium of some sort, but browsing through the arts and rep film calendars, nothing has come up -- nor have I ever found any of Paolozzi's work on home video.

I'm in the Bay Area, in case anyone in the art community around here has a lead. Thanks!
posted by eschatfische to Media & Arts (2 answers total)

Other side of the country, but apparently The Yale Center for British Art reference library has a copy. Pick up the phone and have a chat with a nice librarian there.
posted by jon1270 at 2:57 AM on September 2, 2009

Raven Row gallery here in London just opened an Eduardo Paolozzi exhibition - with an accompanying catalog. I'll probably go this weekend. Let me know if there's anything I can do for you.
posted by vacapinta at 3:51 AM on September 4, 2009

« Older What the funk?   |   Lawyer Gone Wild! Newer »