On screen grid in Windows?
August 28, 2009 2:52 AM   Subscribe

Is there a Windows utility that will display an on-screen grid over all other applications with definable sizes? I use Fast Stone Capture's ruler utility all the time as a designer, but a grid would be immensely useful.
posted by n3rt to Computers & Internet (2 answers total) 4 users marked this as a favorite
Cheesy work-around: make a desktop image that has set boxes, expand windows to those sizes.
posted by filthy light thief at 9:32 AM on August 28, 2009

I don't know one either, but have found this screen caliper to be quite useful.
posted by still_wears_a_hat at 4:48 PM on August 28, 2009

« Older Practical and quality-of-life concerns with our...   |   Let's say I'm a Russian student in my mid-twenties... Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.