Kaleidescope Video Plugins?
August 9, 2009 7:02 PM   Subscribe

I'm looking for (free, pref.) plugins for Vegas Video that would allow me to make those funky kaleidescopish transforms of /to video. Any suggestions?
posted by geekhorde to Computers & Internet (2 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite
Off the top of my head, I think you can use Wax as a Vegas plugin, and you can load FreeFrame plugins into Wax. It's a bit of a daisy chain, but there are a couple of kaleidoscopey FreeFrame plugins. Wax will also load VirtualDub and DirectX plugins, so if those FreeFrame plugins aren't what you need at least you'll be able to widen your search to include those plugin types.

That said, if you're looking to do anything more complicated than those simple kaleidoscope effects (like PeteKaleidascope on the FreeFrame page) then you should probably be looking at something a little more heavy duty than Vegas, maybe After Effects or Shake.
posted by drumcorpse at 10:53 PM on August 9, 2009

This is incredibly helpful. Thanks! :)
posted by geekhorde at 8:14 PM on August 10, 2009

« Older How do I mix organic peanut butter?   |   fully clothed porn lost to the ages Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.