Shoot Me as Chinese
July 27, 2009 1:26 AM   Subscribe

Where in Hong Kong can I find a photo studio/independent photographer who can shoot me dressed as a Chinese lady?

In Bangkok, there is one in MBK mall wherein they set up a studio to look like Thai royalty house and then they offer photo packages, complete with Thai costume and makeup. Is there such thing in HK? Budget-wise, I am thinking of HKD700.

An example of the one I am talking about is HERE.
posted by LittleMissItneg to Travel & Transportation around Hong Kong
« Older How to best deal with multiple Chinese suppliers?   |   Ummmm... Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.