What is the best hindi movie review site?

what is the best hindi movie review site?

i can not find any decent hindi movie reviews site - like say rottentomatoes or any other. any that readers can suggest, swear by?
posted by shalam to Media & Arts (9 answers total) 4 users marked this as a favorite

Metacritic.com is one of my favorite places to go.
posted by sjuhawk31 at 6:27 AM on June 23, 2009

Wait...I totally misread that question. For some reason my mind read "hindi" as "hive mind" - sorry!
posted by sjuhawk31 at 6:36 AM on June 23, 2009

Best answer: Try AllBollywood.com. It's like RottenTomatoes.com for Bollywood.
posted by larkin123 at 6:43 AM on June 23, 2009 [3 favorites]

A friend of mine runs Filmiholic. Interestingly enough, she is American and lives in NYC.
posted by madman at 7:37 AM on June 23, 2009

You can try the Rediff movie website or Cineblitz.
posted by Ziggy500 at 8:18 AM on June 23, 2009

I read the reviews in Indian Express. The reviews are well-written, as you'd expect in a major newpaper, so I can tell whether I'm going to like the movie, not just whether that guy liked the movie. Also, I check the box office.
posted by Methylviolet at 9:04 AM on June 23, 2009

I like Planet Bollywood. They also have music reviews. Some of their bad reviews are pretty hilarious.
posted by reenum at 9:42 AM on June 23, 2009

Response by poster: Wow this is plenty! Thanks all!!
My browser is not loaded with background tabs that I have opened, to review and select.
posted by shalam at 4:32 AM on June 24, 2009

« Older Necrosis is a scary word   |   Should we bother with a dishwasher and a portable... Newer »