June 12, 2009 9:48 AM   Subscribe

Where could I purchase an animal-sound-in-can toy in Vancouver, BC? You know, those small cans that you tip over and upon return to the upright position they moo/baa?
posted by avocet to Shopping (4 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite
I've purchased them in magic shops (specifically Browser's Den in Toronto) but I have also see them in regular toy shops. Sorry to not have specific information but at least it gives you somewhere else to call.
posted by saucysault at 9:58 AM on June 12, 2009

Go to the kids' market at Granville Island. I'd guarantee that at least one of the shops there has those.
posted by Dr. Send at 10:03 AM on June 12, 2009

I used to buy those in Vancouver's Chinatown. Pender and/or Keefer St.
posted by weapons-grade pandemonium at 3:53 PM on June 12, 2009

Maplewood Farm in North Van had them in their gift shop last time I was there. Call them at (604) 929-5610 to make sure before you make the trip.
posted by lunaazul at 9:29 PM on June 12, 2009

« Older From HelpDesk to Admin   |   What's a good replacement for Mac Quicken Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.